DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Momma always said I was a follower....

Thursday, April 12, 2007









Like it was a bad thing...meh....


Do follow is what allows search engines to spider comments. I love when people comment on my blog so naturally, I want everyone to have an incentive to leave me wonderful messages. So if you use MT, you are already following like I am, Blogger follows, but WP adds a no follow tag automatically to their templates. So what you have to do if you use WP, is to add the do follow plugin. I read about this on Kat's blog, which is a very cool blog, check it out!!

1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn't a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.



2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.



3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the "Originals" list.



4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW is using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the "My Adds" section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you've added know, so that they can keep the list going!



My Adds:

OH MOMMY DEAREST

WANDER'S WORLD

I MIEL PENSIERI

SOUR PATCH BABY - MOMMY2HIM




The Originals:



Midlife Musings

Utterly Geek

Whatever I Feel Like

My Dandelion Patch

Simple Kind Of Life

3DayMom

BuyMeBlog

The Hockey Dad

My Single Mom Life

The Photo Pumpkin

The Passionate Ailurophile

Thoughtprints

My thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings

Labels: