DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Have A Public Service Announcement...

Thursday, April 19, 2007


Pay attention now, k? I know a few of you have made comments via email that I am whoring my blog out, selling out, and the like. I really hope majority of my old readers, realize that I am still posting my personal stuff as well, just glide over the posts that I am getting paid for. I had to do something to make some extra money, and this is it. I'll still have just as many personal posts as before, just interspersed with a few paid posts. I hope I don't lose too many of my readers because of this, but..dangit...we need the money and if you don't want to be bothered with them...just scroll past them. An easy way to tell a paid post on my blog is the post is written in all black. If you haven't noticed, I always use different colors and such for my regular posts. So, if it's all in black.....and you don't wanna read it.....then go right past it.

Labels: ,