DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Dear God...Please Don't Let Me Kill Them....

Thursday, April 26, 2007


Nah...I wouldn't really do it...BUT.....I think we may come to blows this weekend...I've had it...I am so tired of living in a BRAND NEW home and having my kidz rooms look like shit...plain, sprayed on, blowed on, road kill on rice shit....I WILL take BEFORE pictures of their rooms, I will be semi-embarrassed to do so...but I will to show you how we...errr...they live...it's ridiculous....and I yell, I scream....nothing happens...this weekend...the gloves come off....they will clean up...or I will move...and not tell them where....as I've told them before...I will change my name from Momma...and I won't tell them what it is....

**Do I give off the impression I walked into my kidz room to put up laundry and saw the utter devastation and got pissed? Really? Good...that was the tone I was going for....

Labels: ,