DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

And So, The Great Vegetable Experiment of 2007 Begins...

Friday, April 27, 2007



That's Joey and Justin ( our other son, or my 17-year old boy toy as my crazy ass sister in law tried to get Joey to believe...anyway...) tilling up Mother Earth for our huge garden this year. As you can tell, shirts and yardwork are not on option. In fact, Joey NEVER wears one unless we are going somewhere. My mom saw photos I've taken and asked me once if I had any of him with a shirt on. Hell, I had to search for one, taken inside, that he had on pants and not boxers (which he covers for photo ops...) I cannot wait. My favorite? The yummy cucumbers and tomatoes. This is that South honey, and you ain't ate (or 'et as some people say) until you've had a FRESH tomato sandwich on toast with mayo with cucumbers on the side....YUMMY...or sometimes I put the cukes on the sandwich. Now that's eating for all you poor ole' Yankees!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

Labels: