DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

WoooHoooo....

Friday, April 27, 2007


Hubby took a vacation week this week from work, as I've blogged about a couple of days ago. Why? Because, we looked at the options, which were a) to have a check of about umm...nothing, a couple of hundred at most, because there is just simply NO WORK this week or b) to make vacation pay which would be substantially higher. We chose (b) since we aren't going to be able to afford to go anywhere anyway. He's been wanting to take us to Ohio for years now. He was born there and has some great memories of the place, but we just haven't done it yet. We haven't seen his brother in 5 years or better and I haven't seen my sister in law for 6 or so. And she's the one sister in law I really like. Damn...maybe one day. Maybe they'll win the lottery or we will and we can take a trip sooner or later. Who knows? I would love to go...now, Ohio isn't somewhere you just sit and think, "Dang, I gotta go to Ohio to see...." Hell, I don't even know what there is to see, but I have a gaggle of nieces and nephews that are graduating and doing all other kinds of cool stuff and I'd really like my kidz to meet their cousins. And Joey would love to show me where he grew up and I know he'd love seeing his big brother and "little" (I swear to God she's birthed a million babies and the chick is the most petite little thang...love ya Tonya!) sister in law after so many years. When he was living in Georgia he even moved back up there and lived with them for a while. Maybe one day.....

Labels: ,