DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

A little extra info on my "Catholic" Phase...

Friday, April 27, 2007


I guess it would have helped to actually if I had read some catholic books that explained what Catholicism was about. I mean a book that explained the Basic Faith principles would have been very explanatory. See, I was under the impression that I could basically go out and murder the world, as long as I left priests and nuns alone, and then go in and say, "Father, forgive me, it's been since never that I've confessed..." He would tell me to do a couple of Hail Mary's and I'd be home free. It doesn't work like that....darn!