DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thursday, May 11, 2006


My family of 5 lives in a home that is approximately 1060 square feet. We are so crowded here but we did not want to move just to rent another place. I've been working on getting some incorrect information taken off Joey's credit report. His dad "borrowed" Joey's Social Security Number and used it for various things. Great dad, huh? They have the same name, so I guess that's how he got away with it. Well...after months of disputing information, I was able to get ALL of that removed...and thus we began the quest to purchase a house. I have been a nervous wreck, we hate where we live, we hate the damn brats that run up and down the street 24/7, we hate the meth lab or two down the street, mostly we just hate having no ROOM for anything here. Nathan doesn't even has his own room. Well, I got the approval call today...we will now be living on 7 acres in a 2026 square foot home. I am so excited, as are the kidz and hubby. My friend Livey swears it's because I called her last night...she's my good luck charm...we also had our entire church praying for us to get outta here...and I am seriously thinking that Maeve's Prosperity Soap worked also! See, I had all my bases covered, Catholic prayers, Baptist Prayers and chants, spells and incantations while dancing naked around a fire!! Who could ask for anything more? Our whole life will improve, I like to think we have so many petty arguments and shit because we are crammed like sardines in here....it's like when a thirld world country gets over populated...except we don't kill and eat one another!