DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Random Photos of My World....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006



This is Noni, as if you did not know. She is wearing the "do rag" she insisted I buy for her at Wal-Mart. Do I have the only white child in the universe wearing a do rag? This is not the cutesy bandana one, nope, it's the nylon edition. LOLOLOLOL

Definition of do rag?

African-American slang. A piece of cloth, worn on the head, that protects one's hairdo from mussing. When the Afro came into style, do rags largely went the way of the dodo though they have made a bit of a comeback.





I took this one on the way to pick up Noni, I thought the clouds were really pretty. Hey, I don't get out much, ya know???






On the same scenic drive, I encountered this...which allowed me to drive 10 MPH and enjoy the drive. Nah, I really thought up some fabulous ways to cuss at someone driving a tractor thingy, (yep, that's a technical term) down a public road...that was kind of fun....







Yep, I got the bird clock off the wall, so Noni could hold it and I could share with you when my kidz wanted family time the other NIGHT morning....4 frigging o'clock..that's AM people!! Doesn't daddy look so happy?





And finally, 2 pictures of angels that are at the cemetery my Mother In Law is buried at. I converted them to black and white, just for the hell of it. I just liked the way they looked....