DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

OY VEY!!! Enough already...being a PK (Preacher's Kid) Has it's moments....

Saturday, February 11, 2006


My mother, Her Royal Highness of Guiltdom, called me today. We talk a lot, a whole lot. Anyway, every other phone call ends up with her either hanging up or...well, nothing, she hangs up if we disagree about something or if I, unlike my sister, Princess Shut My Mouth and she'll stop soon enough if I remain quiet, if I have a sarcastic retort. Who me? Sarcastic? I've never had a facetious quip come out of my lips. (Crossing fingers and toes on that one....BWAHAHAHAHAHA) Of course, if you read my blog, you know what's coming next...the dialogue in two parts:-)


Ring, Ring (that's what my phone says, what does yours say?)
I decide to let the machine get it. By the eighth or ninth time of hearing:
Kellie, I know you're there, pick up the phone. Nicklaus it's Nanny, get the phone. Well, I guess no one is going to pick up the phone, why do you even have one. Call me later. (click)
Immediately the guilt that I was born into and subjected to kicked in.
I picked up the phone and called my momma! What??? I'd feel terrible if I didn't. So, I dial. Her phone does not say "ring, ring." My mother's phone plays, "When the Saints Go Marching In" What...you're surprised?

ANYHOOO....Of course, if you read my blog, you know what's coming next...the dialogue in two parts:-)

MY MOM: HELLO

ME: I COULDN'T FIND THE PHONE, SORRY.

MY MOM: You misplace more things that any person I have ever known! Put the phone
on the charger. It belongs on the charger, not God knows where.

ME: Well, I'll certainly take that remedy under consideration.

MY MOM: You don't have to be smart with me. Kellie, you need to get back in
church. Those kidz love it, you need to raise your kidz in church, and it's your job to portray a Christian lifestyle to others. Do you mean to tell me that God isn't convicting you about missing so much church and spiritual time??


ME: Mom, I don't think you've given God an opportunity to do so..

MY MOM: You don't have to be a smart mouth.
Me: What, I said something wrong? I'm just telling you that you are God's mouthpiece.
CLICK (AND ANOTHER SLAM DUNK FOR MY MOM)