DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

My Firstborn Son is 10 Today!!

Monday, January 02, 2006


When I see my kidz growing up....makes me sad. But I am also very proud of the little people they are becoming. Nicklaus is an awesome kid, smart as all get out. Last year he was the only person in his class that knew 1) who was running for President & Vice President, 2) that understood why John Kerry was called a flip flop, ( wonder if my Republican stance has rubbed off? ) 3) he knows when the peach was voted in by Zell Miller to be the Georgia State Fruit and if you have an animal question, he can answer it in a minute, even if it's an extinct animal. I always tell him thanks, he'll ask why. My reply? For making me a Mommy!!! But, I still miss my little Nicky....I dread the day when sitting in Mom's lap or saying night night prayers or hugs and kisses aren't a top priority anymore!

Happy Birthday Nicklaus!!

You've come a long way from January 2, 1996

8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 1/2 inches!!!

Thanks for making me a mom!!




You were six months old and full of fun,

With a blink of my eye, you were suddenly one.

There were so many things we were going to do,

I turned my head and you turned two.

At two you were very dependent on me,

But independence took over when you turned three.

Your third birthday, another year I tried to ignore,

But when I lit the candles, there weren't three but four.

Four was the year that you really strived,

Why, look at you now, you're already five.

Now you are ready for books and for rules.

This is the year that you go to school.

The big day came, you were anxious to go,

We walked to the bus, going oh, so slow.

As you climbed aboard and waved good-bye,

I felt a lump in my throat and tears stung my eyes.

Time goes so fast,

It's hard to believe that just yesterday you were home with me.

And tomorrow when the bus brings you home and you jump to the ground,

You'll be wearing your cap and graduation gown.

So I'm holding to these moments as hard as I can,

Because the next time I look,

I'll be seeing a man.

by Robert Fulghum

You'll always be my baby boy!!!