DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Santa, I'd like a bottle of Tequila please! Forget it, I'll get my own!!

Friday, December 09, 2005


This is just a post to tell you about my WEEK FROM HELL, MAKE IT STOP!! very busy week with my wonderful bunch of minions from hell family. Let's keep in mind Mommy had no Paxil, shall we? I do now, but did not for Monday or Tuesday. So, totally Mommy Bloggerish (Alot of my kidz pictures) and quite a long post. It's gonna make you sick...don't like it? Don't read it, that's all I can tell ya.


MONDAY
I went to Noni's school to make gingerbread houses. Keep in mind, I break out in hives if I visit a craft store. I am terrible at "crafty" things. I once would not make pine cone turkeys in a Sunday School class I taught because they were too hard. Solution?? Let Noni make it "all by herself" so then it would be all her creation believe me, she did a much better job without my help. Really I was kind of suprised at the number of moms doing it "all by themselves," correcting the kids if they put something on the house mommy didn't like. Hello....this is for the kids!!
Noni house was great, and,
she had a wonderful time!!

However, Nathan thought it sucked, BIG TIME!!



Then, I went home and made chili for about 20 or so people. My sister had a cook-out/ suprise party for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday so I offered to make some chili. While there, Nicklaus "entertained" the crowd with his 3-D Human Body book. Quite the talent, yes? Then Daddy and son "bonded" by hitting one another with towels. Do women do this? Most of them don't. And at some point of the evening, my husband decided to look like a WWE wrestler, The Cabinetman or something like that. Personally, dumbass with towel works for me.


And at some point in the evening, I guess all the festivities just made poor Nathan get all stressed out!

TUESDAY

Tuesday was not that busy. I just had to get my mom to take Noni to school so I could get to Nicklaus' school for his chorus concert. I walked in during the LAST song, but told him I'd been in the lobby and heard all of them. In reality, as soon as I got Nathan dressed, he decided that pooping would be a wonderful thing...and to get it from ass to elbows would be even better. By the time I was able to get to the school, the 20 minute concert was over. But, as long as Nicklaus believes his Mommy was there, it's all good!! One question though, am I the only person that thinks the Music Teacher got costume ideas from the Whos' down in Whoville? When I saw them and heard them sing, all I could really hear was:

Fah who for-aze!
Fah who for-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas,
Welcome Christmas,
Come this way!
Come this way!
Fah who for-aze!
Fah who for-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas,
Welcome Christmas,
Christmas Day.

And I've been told that song wasn't on the program. OOPS!!!


You do know that I could not have a totally uneventful day though. On the left is a picture of the little snack Nathan made for himself. And, in the interest of public safety, I decided to perform the following test, the results are on the right. This is what happens when you have your crock pot on the stove and you are so frazzled because of kids that you turn the burner UNDER the crock pot on. Flames and sparks were shooting at my head, so I bravely ran to unplug the cord. The sparks continued for several more minutes. Why you ask? Because the cord was burn in two and unplugging it didn't do a damn thing. So, now you know what happens, don't try this at home. No more "Fix-It and Forget-It" for me!!

WEDNESDAY

Went to Nicklaus' school today for his Christmas Luncheon. Ahhh...nothing is better than school lunchroom turkey and dressing!! Yummmmmy.....(sarcasm my dears, sarcasm). Later that night, Nathan decided to educate us about his feelings on the whole "size" issue. See, Nathan is the munchkin of the group. Nicklaus and Noni were both really big for their age. Nathan is not. Actually, he's quite small. He found this hat of his dad's and put it on. What does the hat say? Well, it has a picture of a fish...and the phrase "SIZE MATTERS!!"

TO BE CONTINUED......