DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Today was just a daddy kind of day....

Monday, October 17, 2005


WOOHOO!!!

For once it was finally daddy's turn to have a truly memorable parenting day!!!
Today, 2 separate incidents let my hubby know exactly what I encounter most days, and more than once!!

You know I am dying to tell you ALL about it...so here goes.

FIRST EXPERIENCE

Daddy wanted to go and scope out a new hunting place. Yep, the hubster shoots deer. Eats them too. I used to eat deer meat. Until I looked in a bucket thing my sister had in her back yard and saw Bambi's head. Call me a wuss, but that was it for me. Anyway, Daddy took Nicklaus & Nathan. And they weren't traipsing around the woods, they were riding through some management area or something in the truck. Hubby noticed that Nicklaus kept fidgeting with his...ummm...well, to just come right out with it...woozle. Here is the conversation they had:

DAD: Nicklaus, do you have to pee or something?
NICKLAUS: No sir.
DAD: Then why do you keep grabbing your thing like that? I can pull over if you need to pee. (MOM note..this is the South...peeing on the side of the road, where no one can see you is normal. They were on a deserted road pretty much anyway)
NICKLAUS: No daddy, it's not that. Well, ummm....my wiener is sticking straight out..like a stick...
DAD: (trying his best not to laugh out loud, and for a long period) Son, that's perfectly normal, it's going to be happening a lot more. And, I will tell you, it's gonna happen at the most inopportune times. There's nothing you can do about it. But, it's alright. Happened to me too....still does sometimes. We'll talk more about it later.
NICKLAUS: Okay. If you say so.

I WILL POST THE NEXT DADDY DAY EXPERIENCE TOMORROW!