DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! Today is the Princess Noni's 4th Birthday!!

Thursday, August 11, 2005


Yep, the little girl who came into this world in a torrent of crap, lol, turned 4 years old today. I told her I would put her pic on the blog with her flowers that Aunt Lisa sent her and everyone would leave a comment telling her Happy Birthday. Her response? "I know Momma!!" We had a busy day....letting her Royal Highness know over and over again that it was her birthday (everyone had to call) then going to her open house at her new preschool. If I had a dime for every time she asked me, "Momma, I'm bigger today, aren't I?" I'd be one rich bitch....lol...she is so proud to be four, and I am so depressed she's going to school Monday! It's 4 days a week, from 9-12, but dammit, I keep telling her to stop growing up!! I like my kids being small!!