DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

What a day!!

Monday, August 08, 2005


Well, today was Nicklaus' first day back at school. And I always take him the first week, so I'm up at 6:30 am, fed him breakfast...you do know those cereal bars are the nutritional equivalent of a bowl of cereal with milk, don't cha? What do you think I'm Martha Stewart or something? I'm gonna cook breakfast?? If so, you haven't been reading my blog very long, LOL. Anyway, get all three ready to face the public, drive the 2 minutes I have to go to his school, (it's right across the street) and lug the little ones in as well. Take him in to his class, say bye and come back home. Clean up a little, little being the operative word. What?? I like my disorganized clutter, I have no place to put half the stuff anyway. And before long it's time for the bus to drop my little man off. I say a silent prayer for strength, ask God to NOT make me the Official Rainman Mother this year and head down the driveway to meet him.
Get all the preliminaries out of the way:
yes he likes school,
yes, some of his friends are in his class,
yes he had a good lunch,
blah, blah, blah.
This kid only eats the pizza at school, so I make his lunch most of the time. Today was Pizza day!! Anyway, get his snack and ask if he has homework. What in the hell would posess the teachers to hand out homework the first night. Don't they realize the mental preperation we mothers go through to tackle that shit again. If you have one of those perfect children that just sit down and do it in a pleasant manner...more power to you, and kiss my southern ass. This is how the rest of the afternoon went:

Nicklaus: Mom, can I watch TV first
Mom: No, do your homework
Nicklaus: Mom, can I have a Coke
Mom: No, do your homework
Nicklaus: Mom can't I do it a little later
Mom: No, do your homework
Nicklaus: Mom, can't I have just one coke
(I do not let him drink Coke very often, in fact
almost never, what, I'm gonna pump
the caffeine in him and make him more active? Hell, NO!)
Mom: No, DO YOUR HOMEWORK
Nicklaus: Mom, you wanna know what Gunner wore to school today?
Mom: NO, DO YOUR HOMEWORK
I'M AN EXCELLENT DRIVER
DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR I
SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU &
I MAY NOT KNOW WHEN TO STOP
Nicklaus: Could I just watch 10 minutes of TV??