DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hey...if they buy it..I'm cool with it...

Saturday, July 30, 2005


So, Nicklaus (9) and Nathan (22 months) are in the tub. Nicklaus starts yelling, "Momma, Momma, Nathan got your tubes and put them in the bathtub." I run in and see all these pink and white paper wrapped objects in the tub (ya know what they were, right? Playtex) . I start getting them out, and Nicklaus asks, "Momma, what are those tubes for anyway." Keeping with my premise that you only have to tell kids as much as the really NEED to know, I quickly replied, "They're something you use to fix leaks," so Nicklaus says, "Why did Daddy buy pink ones then?" I say, "Because, it was a woman's house."