DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Extra!! Extra!! Read All About It!! Blogland and Real World Intersect!!

Monday, January 21, 2008


Yep, folks this is a truly rare occurence, initial reports seem to confirm the last known sighting was about 2 years ago. And in an astounding stroke of luck one lucky lady was able to snap a few photos!! Even more amazing is the fact this species was photographed WITHOUT HIS HAT!! That's gonna be worth a fortune on Ebay!! How remarkable it is to find out that real humans actually write their blogs, it's not just some highly evolved personal computer!!

Okay, all kidding aside, the Nutz family were honored to pay host/hostess to that lovable teddy bear of a man, GuyK and his better half, Ms. Sweet Thang!! Alas, Ms. Sassy Poodle and Little Sister were left at the campground. And it was most likely the safest place for them to be. See, Ms. Sassy is up there in years and Little Sister is only one year old and scared of everything. I have this feeling, call it women's intuition if you will, that after those dogs were subjected to my HELLIONS kidz, Mr. Guy and Ms. Sweet Thang would have to search far and wide for some puppy prozac. Small little bundles of fur and my kidz are not a match made in heaven. Granted they wouldn't try to hurt them, Nathan never means to hurt the cat when he picks him up by the neck. It just happens...I was so happy we got to visit a little while yesterday, and even happier I finally met Guy's Sweet Thing!! We met up with Guy and several more bloggers from around here about two years ago. Sweet Thing was in pain with her back and wasn't up to socializing. But now, she's had her operation and is doing well and I finally have a face and voice to go with the name. Joey and Guy shot some guns so basically Guy had him at "wanna shoot my new pistol!" The kidz loved them to death as well. Well, I'll post a few pics of our day. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did taking them! And don't even think about copying my pic of the Mighty Guy without his hat...that's my Ebay fortune maker!!



Honey, I am all Southern. A Proud G.R.I.T.S. (Girl Raised in The South!) If you come to my house, I'm gonna feed ya. It's a deep genetic trait amongst all Southerners, passed down from generation to generation!!





Metamorphosis of a blog buddy turning into a real life friend!! Ain't that just a beautiful thing?? (don't even think about copying my picture, I'm watching you. Seriously though, without his hat he reminded me of someone and I couldn't think of who. It came to me last night, as soon as I find a pic of him, I'll do another post about it!!



I still can't believe they didn't take at least one of those kidz with them!! I offered!! I know where we made our mistake...I told Joey a long time ago, we started feeding them, now they ain't ever gonna leave!! :-)

Labels: , , , , ,