DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Sorry....

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I honestly do sit down here to type and nothing comes....my mind goes blank and I return to the den or laundry room. We are all fine here. I suppose. Joey's job has laid off lots of people. He's still there but only bringing home 200-300 a week if we are lucky and that's not nearly enough for a family of five. We've filed bankruptcy trying to save our house and who knows if we'll have the payment for that...well, I do know...we won't. My parents, who aren't rich by any means, have been buying us groceries and they paid our light and phone bill on Monday so they would not be turned off. I have spent $0 on Christmas for my children and don't really see having any to spend. Joey is hanging on where he is at until January so he can take his vacation time and go to northern Georgia to get his CDL license. He's had no meds for about 2 months, and neither have I. Which, I could live in hell with a non-medicated bipolar man and slip quietly into my severe depressed state and just live in a haze if I could sign on this damn computer and actually see ads for toys that I could get my children. They are kidz....they don't deserve this. I know my mom is going to help out some...and my friend from the place that snows is also...so maybe we'll have a Christmas for them....just not the one I would have planned. I know I am blessed to have three beautiful, healthy children.....I remind myself of it all day long, just to keep from crying. So, I will try to post some, when I can actually make myself sit here and do so....but, I can't promise funny, there ain't too much that's funny to my these days. Later.