DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hey Y'all!!

Friday, January 18, 2008


So much for promises to blog more, eh? But, in my defense, I have to add, I am homeschooling 2 kidz and trying to tame a 4 year old hellion while I do so. Just thought I'd check in and tell ya about a visit we had to the Nutz house last week. Believe it or not, I do have some in-laws that AREN'T THE SPAWN OF SATAN are really cool. The down side is we haven't seen them in seven years, since they live in Ohio and we live here. And neither one of us have spare funds for travel. I got to see my FAVORITE SIS IN LAW Tonya!!! I love her to death!! Here's a pic of us (Aunt Tonya's headgear provided by Nate-Nate:)



As any visit at the Nutz household goes, guns and ammo were brought out:

It was just awesome to see them and I hope like hell it doesn't take another seven years to do so. Joey shouldn't go that long without seeing his big brother and family, and neither should I!! I'd hate to wait that long to have another pic like this!!




****JUST A REMINDER....ALL OF MY PERSONAL POSTS ARE IN COLOR...THE ONES I AM COMPENSATED TO WRITE...ARE IN BLACK....JUST SO YA KNOW!!****

Labels: , ,