DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Another Wonderful Joeyism

Saturday, October 27, 2007


If you remember the tattoo story, this is a little follow up. If you need to refresh your memory, click HERE. Anyway, I was talking to my friend, Sherri about this and she asked, "So, when ya gonna tattoo my name on you?" I replied, "Why next week, right on my left ass cheek!" Joey heard all of this, we were outside at my parents' house and we went back in and were sitting around talking to my dad and nephew. We related the topic of discussion and my husband added the following, what could only have formulated in my husband's mind, idea:


"I'm going to tattoo a "B" on each cheek, then when I bend over, it'll say "BOB."

His next idea however, was the undoing of my father, he was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes.

"No, I'll tell you what I want. I want to put an "M" on each one, then when I bend over it will say "MOM" and if I stand on my head, it will say "WOW!!"

Labels: , ,