DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Dayummm....

Saturday, October 13, 2007



snake
Originally uploaded by
mom_is_loco
This rather nasty looking creature was killed in my yard last week. Yep, that's a rattlesnake. It was about 3-4 feet in length and almost bit Joey as he walked by with Justin and Ben. It's time for them to be slithering around as the weather cools and I used to wanna push the kids outta the door to play....ummm...not so much anymore. They have to beg to be outside. I know that I can't protect them against everything, but I can't take the chance of losing one of my kidz to the venom of that nasty thang either. Yes, it's the country, yes there are snakes and no, I won't let the N's play anywhere except the front yard, by the steps. Sorry I've been AWOL...I'll be back on a regular basis soon I hope. Lots of stuff going on and not enough hours in the day. I honestly try to sit down, I log in to post and then I end up not typing a dang thing. Sorry Y'all....My page rank is even down to a 3, it was a 5 at one time...oh well.....thanks for reading....

Labels: ,