DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Come One, Come All, The Freebies Are Posted For Y'all

Sunday, September 30, 2007





I know, I know, it's Saturday, but when have I ever posted them on time?? In fact, I only chose to put "Freebie Friday" on my post because it sounded good and not because I was going to get off my lazy butt and actually post it. So, although I have no reason to believe that you'll buy this one, I am going to once again promise to post the freebies regulary, just now promising Fridays! :-) Here are a few good ones I found and I wanted to share them with you. Relax...Read...Click and get your free stuff groove on!! Take care and all of y'all come on back now ya hear??


FREE SCHICK RAZOR WITH REGISTRATION

Free Computer Programs Every Day. These are NOT trial versions.

GAME GIVEAWAY OF THE DAY

Free 2007 Christmas Seals

Free Bag Of Purina One For Dog/cat Or Both

Iams Healthy Naturals $ 8.00 Coupon

Free Sample of Zostix Arthritis Pain Relief

Free Bracelet "Make the commitment"

Free Biore Pore Perfect Face Wash & Pore Strips

Tons of Totally Free Magazine Subscriptions!

Free Tums & OsCal Samples