DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

8 Facts About Me...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


The lovely and witty Beth over at The Sassy Southerner tagged me with this...so I will try to thing of 8 facts about me to share with you all.



Here is how this thing works:

* Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.

* Each players starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.

* People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.

* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here you go...they are rather "dark." I do have brighter facts, this is just the mood I am in right now.



1) I have recently been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder. I'm on Effexor ER to deal with it. Yep, it's a bitch.



2) The one thing that will make me want to kill someone is messing with my children. They are my life, my heart, my world and if you screw with them...you'll get butt kicked....hard.



3) I go nutz if I don't have anything to read. I read the back of cereal boxes if nothing else is available. I got rather odd looks from people in "the place we do not speak of" one day when Nicklaus handed me a book and upon my seeing it, I told him, "No honey, no one dies in that one, it's all about love and crap." I prefer books in which someone dies, in real life if possible.



4) I have corresponded with people on death row. Including Darlie Routier, whom I feel is 100% innocent. We wrote about 50 letters back and forth. I stopped, I don't know why...not enough time I guess. You should read her site, do a little research and see what you think.



5) I live in a small town. There is this one cemetary on the road we travel on to go "to town." No matter what day there is always a new "tent" up. The tents are for burials. I can't imagine that many people dying and there still being a town. I, however, have turned this into a game. Upon passing by the cemetary, all 3 of my children will play, "Count The Tents." I took this picture to show y'all...There was only one that day...but there was a fresh pile of dirt waiting for the new occupant. lol..









6) When my youngest, Nathan, goes to school, I am going to go to work. I want to do something in the writing field. I have written for several newspapers, e-zines and the like.



7) I am terrified of my children growing up. I cried for a whole day when Nicklaus completed 5th grade. Why?? Because now he will be in middle school...I am not ready for him to start being "grown."



8) I love blogging, I have met so many cool people both online and in real life. It's a blessing to me. I have no car, so when hubby is at work, I sit here, by myself, with 3 kidz, sometimes 7 days a week. THis is my outlet.



Now...who am I gonna tag?? Let me see....



Cat

Angie


Livey
(I know you hate these things...just do it for me,k?)

And Speaking of K....How about you too K?


The Lovely LL at Chromed Curses

My favorite witch....Maeve

This is really all I can think of right now....if you wanna play along...let me know in the comments....