DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 
Friday, June 08, 2007




I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Celebrating Women, and saw that Christine at Random and Odd was the sponsor of Stuff Portrait Friday this week. I normally don't play, but then I thought about it, why don't I? I certainly have the cameras to participate. The assignment this week is “BOUNCE”. She wants us to show her our “bounce”. I thought about it, and I already had the pictures on my computer for this one. I would have put Nicklaus on the trampoline and got a pic of him too, but, he is still at Nanny and Poppy's. So, without further ado...here is the "BOUNCE" in my life. Believe me...it never ends.






Let me know if you played also.

Labels: