DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Definition of Crazy

Thursday, June 07, 2007


HIM: I've asked and asked "them" to come over and they won't.


Keep in mind there is no telling what they've all sat around and said about me. However, for sake of argument, fine, he's asked "them."


ME: Well, did you or did you not say that you were tired of asking them and if they didn't come over then you were through going over there? (this was Monday...k?)


HIM: Yes, I did say that. But you could have come with me some.


ME: After *SHE* called me a whore and said I slept with a seventeen year old?


HIM: She said she didn't call you a whore.


ME: When you say your brother's wife slept with a 17 year old boy the whore is implied.


HIM: She said she didn't say you did that.


ME: Are you trying to make me lose my mind? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME SHE SAID IT. YOU TOLD ME.


I swear at this point I have no clue who he is. And I also have no trust nor respect right now. I don't even believe he's at work. I really do feel in my heart he's over there, hanging out, having a good time. Well, enjoy that while ya can...they leave on Sunday...I'm here to stay. Or you can pack your trusty Wal-Mart bags and stay with the bitch in law. Either way...don't care. I am so sick of crying over him, it's pathetic. But, I know me. The tears will stop...and then I'll be over it. Been there, done that and have the gowns to prove it.

Labels: ,