DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hey, Black Girl

Friday, June 29, 2007


And I only refer to her as such, because that is the name she herself chose. I received the following comment on my post entitled, "I Would Have Went To Jail...." Go ahead, click, read, then return. And since no way to get in touch with her was left, I would like to attack her premise that I am the racist and /or gave off vibes that I was, thus my children and I were disrespected in this fashion. And pick apart her "comment" a bit. Plus, it will be fun to respond to dumb ass comments, in dumb ass fashion. Just not in the mood for the old race card today I guess. So, without further adieu, here is the brilliantly written comment that was left.


I think its ironic that you close your blog saying you don't teach your kids to refer to people's race, but you did it constantly in the email....
and oh, by the by, that "First African Church of Something or Other" remark was very disrespectful and midly insulting. Why not just say, a black church or one of the local black churches.
I sense some issues with black people.. and while I agree with the premise of don't mess with my child, after reading the blog it makes me wonder if you weren't doing something to provoke those kids,because reading your blog provoked me.
Surely you couldn't have been the only WHITE woman out there that day, so I'd look within to see why the mean, black people picked on you.
BlackGirl 06.28.07 - 3:47 pm #

First part of the comment to dissect. Hmmm....let me think.... Why the very first sentence. "I think its ironic that you close your blog saying you don't teach your kids to refer to people's race, but you did it constantly in the email...."

The only time I actually said black or white, well, I really didn't even say black, now did I? I repeated the words, said to me, by the "church" kids. One such primo phrase was, "White bitch." And just to be petty....this is called a post, not an email. An email is from and to someone, this was for all the world to see.

and oh, by the by, that "First African Church of Something or Other" remark was very disrespectful and midly insulting. Why not just say, a black church or one of the local black churches.

Well, not to be too simplistic, but the easy answer is thus: Two of the largest denominations in the South are the First African Baptist Churches and the African Methodist Episcopal Churches, also known as AME churches. At the risk of "insulting" one of the denominations I merely pointed out the first identifier, since I could not read the WHOLE NAME OF THE CHURCH.

I sense some issues with black people.. and while I agree with the premise of don't mess with my child, after reading the blog it makes me wonder if you weren't doing something to provoke those kids,because reading your blog provoked me.

I do not have an issue with ALL black people. However, on this particular day, I did have an issue with THESE black children. If they had been Asian, Polynesian, White, Black or Purple with Pink and Green Stripes, I would have identified them as such. The sad fact of the matter is this. These children had no supervision, apparently no home training, and had not learned one thing at their church. Why do I say this? Because, well behaved, well brought up children do not snatch, grab and then call adults white bitches when they are corrected. And as far as provoking anyone, I don't think there is anyway to not provoke some people. If I'd been black, or African American and had talked about demon white children, go ahead now, take a deep breath and ask yourself, would your race cackles have risen? Would you have responded? Short answer, "Hell no."

Surely you couldn't have been the only WHITE woman out there that day, so I'd look within to see why the mean, black people picked on you.

You're darn tootin', I wasn't the only PERSON affected, perhaps I should have pointed that out. At the time we left, there were several other families leaving as well. Including a BLACK family, who used the "N" word in their displeasure.

So, hope this clears the matter all up for you. Momz is not a racist. Momz will go off on anyone who comes after her children, on this particular day....they were black. And one more thing. Why no outrage pertaining to the lack of supervision, respect or personal demeanor of these children on your part? Why was it only directed towards me? Wait, I'll answer that for you....because, I, a WHITE woman wrote about it. Have a great day, black girl.!! And as always, please remember...when calling me a bitch, that's Queen Bitch.

Labels: , ,