DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Here Ya Go Witchy Poo!!

Friday, June 08, 2007


The most wonderful witch in the West tagged me with this meme. And it's catch up day around the ol' Nutz blog, so here goes. First I will basically tell my age, something I NEVER do. I turned 18 on December 21, 1986. First the rules:


1. Go to the Billboard #1 Hits listings (scroll down and you’ll seen them separated by decades on the left in the sidebar)

2. Pick the year you turned 18. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs of the year.

4. Pick 5 songs and write something about how these songs affected you.

5. Pass it on to 5 more friends.


1)When I Think of You - Janet Jackson - OMG...we had a "teen" only nightclub in Savannah. Actually it was only "teen" night on Sunday, but anyway, it was awesome. I remember literally running to the dance floor when this came on. I also remember that although alcohol was not allowed, I always had some in my car. Bad girl, bad preacher's daughter.


2)You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi - I remember this song blaring, as much as possible on my crappy stereo in my even crappier Dodge Colt. It was Jon Bon Jovi, he was and is so friggin' fine!!


3) Walk Like an Egyptian - The Bangles - My friends and I would sing and walk like this, while slightly tipsy, down River Street (the place to cruise and hang out.) Of course we all had to have extremely big earrings and even bigger hair. Oy.


4) Rock Me Amadeus - Falco - Yet another song to sing when drunk. I don't know, it had a catchy beat and we loved yellin' it out loud.


5)Papa Don't Preach - Madonna -I didn't even like this song that much. I just liked being a smart ass and singing the part, "Papa Don't Preach," to my father, the minister!


Now, who do I pick to do this thang too?


BETH


Mommy2Him


Wander


Katy


AND I WANT ONE MORE PERSON TO DO THIS...TELL ME IN MY COMMENTS IF IT'S YOU...

Labels: