DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Am So Hot!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007


I swear to all things holy, I could not make this crap up. I just had to share an email with you all that I received tonight. Just when I thought ol' Momz had lost the sexiness factor, from outta nowhere come my justification that I still got it. Apparently young Thaddeus thinks "older" women are hot. Unfortunately, I do not think young men who write such ignorant emails are. So, I don't think we'll be "talking" anytime soon. And dear Thaddeus, before you call me a bitch....let me remind you that I prefer, "Queen Bitch!"


From:Thaddeus Sylvester
To: momisnutz@earthlink.net
Date: 5/17/2007 1:44:49 AM
Subject: Hi mom

so i checked out ur blog and would like to know a little more about you. I'm 20, an interested in older women. If even you feel like talking... get back to me. I also recently started a blog... check it out at tks989.blogspot.com

He has two posts. One is more or less an introduction, minus any wit. The other? A post about a character on Adult Swim. Which, and I quote young Thaddeus as he states so eleoquently, that his "... latest craze these days are for Shin Chan."

Labels: