DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I am in the mood for....

Thursday, April 26, 2007


Redecorating. I want to buy new furniture for the house. Maybe not all of the house, because the den and living room have brand new furniture, but the bedrooms I would love to have matching suites and such. No plastic drawers for Nathan's stuff. And I have found a lovely site for Discount Furniture. They have an awesome selection of children's furniture that would be great for the youngest two. And I could get carried away in their bedroom furniture site. I want to have a great bedroom set-up for the kidz, but I also want one for the hubby and I. A place that demands comfort and you look forward to cozying up to each other at night. Maybe one day!