DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Traveling?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


There are many things I love to do. Traveling is one. I absolutely LOVE staying in hotels, love it. However, packing is not something I love to do. Making last minute Hotel Reservations is another thing I don't like doing. However, I have used THIS site for last minute Hotel Reservations and it's awesome. We decided to go to the NASCAR race in Darlington, SC a few years back. Correction, hubby and eldest son went, I and the two little ones stayed in the hotel, and had a grand time. However, I forgot to make Hotel Reservations and everybody and their brother's family went to this race. Last minute, I'm panicking checking a blue million hotel sites all have no vacancy. I came across a Hotel Reservations site and not only did I find a hotel, I found one we could afford, with the proper amenities. Proper amenities you say? The Nutz household simply must have an indoor pool and 2 King sized beds honey!! And, we got it. When every other site, even the site's of the hotels themselves, said "No Vacancy" somehow this site got a room, got a great price, and I booked it in no time at all. The room was exactly as promised, rate was guaranteed and we even got a late check-in/out. This is really a great site. I've only used it for domestic Hotel Reservations but....


This Hotel Reservations site offers many great deals and discounts ( up to 70% off!!) on domestic and world-wide destinations!! They not only offer Hotel accommodations, you can also book great stays at Bed and Breakfasts and also rent Condominiums!! You can also check out their great deals on Vacation packages! You have over 1,370 destinations to choose from, the option of entering one city or two! All world-wide! If you need to check out and reserve Flights, that's available as well. Need a car rental? Don't worry, this site has you covered!! So, if you are traveling in the future or just want a great deal on a last-minute weekend getaway, check out: