DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hey y'all....

Sunday, April 01, 2007


I have a request...pretty please...I am trying to raise my Gaggle Gaggle page rank and one way is determined my inbound links....sooo...do you think ALL of you that have blogs can link to this post? It would really help us out, see, if I raise the page rank I'll be eligible for higher paying opps on the ad site I joined. You could just do one sentence with my link in it if you want to. I'm a page rank 5 now and I would be satisfied to get to six because it would offer more advantage in getting opportunities. The big money opps...anywhere from .01 + $500. I know I'll never get a $500 one that takes a page rank of 7 or 8, but I could have a lot more of the $15-$150+ range.


Here's a few sentences you can cut and past them in a post on your blog or make a post talking how wonderful I am, how the weathe is you can even cut and paste these sentences:


Mom Is Nutz is back with the Friday Freebies.

Check out all the freebies on mom is nutz' site.

FREEBIE FRIDAYS ARE BACK AT THE MOM'S THATS NUTZ PLACE!!

If you'd like me to link you in a post as well so you'll raise your page rank...just let me know!!

Labels: