DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Things that make you go...hmmmm....

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


About two weeks ago, I had the following conversation with my mom....whom I love dearly, but sometimes just don't understand a whole hell of a lot. Which, I am sure, she doesn't understand me a whole hell of a lot either.


Upon spying a dish of eggs dyed bright red in the fridge.


Me: "Momma, why do you have Easter eggs already?"


Sidenote: Momma is a southern thang....if you ain't in or 'round the South...guess you won't get it.....


My Momma: "They are not Easter eggs, they are in case someone comes in and wants a hard-boiled egg, they will know which ones are boiled."


Me: Ummm....Momma, how many times, in your whole life, has someone walked into your house and said, "Chris, I have got to have me a hard-boiled egg, do you have any?"


My Momma: "Oh, Kellie, I read in a magazine that it was a good idea. Why do you make something out of it? It also helps me and daddy remember which ones are boiled and which ones are not..."


Me: "But, Momma, you and Daddy are the only ones here and the other ones are in a carton.....uhhh...."


My Momma: "Oh, Kellie, they are my eggs, just forget it. It seemed like a good idea."


Me: "Okay....


a few moments later......


Me: (giggling just a little bit....) "Hey Chris...I'd love to have me a hard-boiled egg....which one of these are cooked."
My Momma: "Kellie, shut-up."