DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

The Day The Music Died

Friday, March 30, 2007



ROB would so ask me, "What in the hell are you thinking girl???" And then proceed to tell me a great story or two about the evil cat creature when I called and told him about the damn cats Joey got the kids. But you know...I'd take any ass chewing he gave out if I could just pick up the phone and call him again....I used to call him every Sunday...I still have some Sundays it seems something is missing...I try to put a finger on it...and then it hits me....it's him...he's not there for me to call anymore....and this is my melancholy little post about a man that meant the world to me. I hate he's not here to see my new house, to "show those boys how to shoot a deer outta the bedroom window" like he promised....he wasn't here when I boiled that huge batch of peanuts when we first moved in....I know others miss him also, and I've not posted about missing him, I guess 'cuz I felt I didn't have the right....but dammit....I miss him....Joey did hit the nail on the head when he said, "Some people talk and talk and you don't hear a damn thing and others, you should just shut up and listen because you'll learn something. Rob's one of those you should just shut up and listen to, because you'll learn a lot." I read a post Sam wrote where she said she missed her dad....Sam so do I.





Labels: , ,