DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Random Post About Laundry....I Hate Laundry....**THIS IS NOT A PAID POST, SAFETO READ...LOL"

Saturday, April 28, 2007


I swear, this is my own, non-compensated product recommendation post. So, it's safe to read....bwahahahaha



You Know...it seems like my washer and dryer are going constantly. I am washing and folding, washing and folding my life away. If I let a day or two go by and I don't do laundry then I am left with the following:















Do you see that huge ass bucket of laundry detergent I had to buy? It says it will wash 200 loads...That's about a week or two...give or take a couple of loads...I do love the detergent though, and it has quite a "catchy" name, "Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent in Fresh Scent," I mean did the product naming gods sit down and just say, "hell, just put what it is and let's hit the golf course?" The best part of it all is this stuff smells great, works great and get this...only cost 11 dollars + change. Y'all should try it out if you have laundry piled up. You can only get it at Sam's Club though,I think. Kinda like a Costco, which we don't have here, so I don't really know. But, it's good stuff. Now I'm going to take my insomniac plagued behind back to the dryer....

Labels: ,