DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I'VE BEEN NOMINATED...

Saturday, April 14, 2007


COOL BEANS Y'ALL...Please go and vote for me at the web awards site. Do I really expect to win anything. Heck no, but it was great just being nominated. While there, go ahead and vote for blogs in the other categories as well. There are tons of categories, you can even nominate someone in the blog world you find worthy to win some web awards! There are categories for Best Celebrity Blog, Best Animal Blog, Best Blog about Blogging and even a Worst Blogging award. No, I was not nominated in that category. I wish I could win the Hottest Mommy Blogger, but nope wasn't even nominated in that category. However, my new buddy Kat was nominated for Freakiest Blogger. Vote for her, mmmkay?? Rosie O'Donnell is leading in the "Best Celebrity Blog," meh...won't go into how I feel about that one right now. Check out the "Most Obnoxious Blog" and cast your vote. Voting is open until May 22, 2007 at 11:59 pm and the winners will be officialy announced at POSTIECON in Orlando, Florida!! PostieCon begins on May 31, 2007 and runs until June 2, 2007. There are going to be tons of speakers and help for us bloggers to make the most of our earning potential. Wanna know what categories, yours truly, the Mom thats Nutz was nominated for? Well, I will tell you, but you have to promise to take your butts over there and vote for me. Okay??



My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!


My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!






Okay...so I nominated myself..so what...shut up....

Labels: