DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Pay Per Post Has Big Announcement In The Works!!!

Friday, March 09, 2007


That's right, the hottest thing in online advertising, Pay Per Post has a really big announcement set to come out in the next week or two. Whatever could it be? Hmmm...let's speculate shall we? I think it is going to be paid vacations and spending money for wittiest and most articulate Posties! Wouldn't that be great for us? I can't wait to pack my bags up and head out to Disney with the kids. Ahhh....all expenses paid trips....yep, that's what it is going to be. I tell ya, I feel it in my ol' bones. I'm ready to get the luggage out and book my flight now. Or maybe, just maybe, it may be they've slated up a whole gaggle of new advertisers, that pay even better money than they do now! I sure could use the extra, couldn't everyone? Maybe they've even got the advertisers that pay for the posts to start selecting a few Posties to receive an item or two and then we'd really be able to post about using the product firsthand!! Well, I don't know what the BIG NEWS is, but you can bet with Pay Per Post it's gonna to be HUGE!!!

Labels: