DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Monday....

Monday, March 12, 2007


Talked to husband....
he wants to see kids....
wants me to drop protective order....
was nice on the phone....
I don't think I need a protective order....
it just all spiraled out of control when I went to get our things and he'd locked us out the way he did....
pretty sure marriage is over.....
but, I don't want to keep his kids away from him....
CONFUSION....
How can you still love someone so much that treated you like that????
A huge part of me just wants....I just want to go home.....



Labels: ,