DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Men.....I don't understand.....

Tuesday, December 12, 2006


During the month of bipolar hell I, Momz, as stated before, had it....I blew a gasket. As such, I decided to go and stay with my parents a few days. Upon returning home, before walking into the kitchen, we sat down in the living room and were going over a few things. I asked, "I suppose you didn't even put one dish in the dishwasher while we were gone, huh?" Yep...I'm a bitch....so, anyway....hubby answers, (keep in mind we were gone FOUR days) "No, all I messed up were 4 spoons." He ate everything outta the can, no warming up, no plates, hell for that matter, just drink outta the 2-liter soda bottle....how long do you think he would have kept that up? I'm curious to leave for a week or so and just see what the hell he eats to survive...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Labels: , ,