DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Have An Important Announcement To Make....

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Noni and I were in "The Place We Do Not Speak Of" in the Baby Department picking up some Pull-Ups for Nathan. A lady with a toddler and a newborn baby was on the same aisle as us. This woman looked at me and then said to her child, while she was smiling at Noni the whole time, "Look Jacob, it looks like her mommy has a surprise on the way for her little girl like I did for you." What could I do?? I had to look at Noni, smiling all the time and ask, "Noni, you know why Mommy bought all those carrots and other fresh veggies, baby?" To which she replied, "No, ma'am, why?" "Because Mommy is going on a diet honey." I left the BITCH THAT SHOULD KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT WHEN SHE DOESN'T KNOW SOMEONE new mother with an incredibly embarrassed look on her face and smiled sweetly as I said "excuse me" and wheeled my cart around her.



Okay, maybe I am trying to lose a few pounds, but I am in no way obese or anything, and yes, maybe I should have worn a looser shirt, but....I was just grabbing a few groceries and didn't feel like changing. I've never been skinny y'all....and I don't think I ever will be. What possesses total strangers to make assumptions and comment on things they know nothing about is beyond me....STUPID BITCH!!!