DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

More Obligatory House Pics...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


I know most of you could give two shits about my new house...however....I am VERY happy with it and it's my blog, so I'll post pics if I wanna! Don't fret...we are nearing the end of the virtual tour of the NUTZ home - promise!


Here's my table by the front door. The painting is called "Creation" and the pics are of my parents and Joey's mom.








Here's my den....I love my fireplace, can't wait to use it!!








My Dining Room






My favorite Father's Day gift!! New carpet!!
Yippeeee!!