DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

YET ANOTHER THIS WASN'T IN MY MOMMY MANUAL

Saturday, July 15, 2006


Another day, another lesson learned. Damn, and yet again, I had to learn the hard way.

The husband of the Nutz Woman, that would be me, woke me up Thursday on his way out to work. He told me the youngest Nutz Child, that would be this one:





Nathan was awake, and there is no damn telling what he will do if unattended. No, I am not talking about to himself, I am talking about to me dammit. Some atrocious mess that I will have to clean up. Anyway, I got up, got on the couch, by this time Noni had joined us. Nathan went back to sleep peacefully. I now know this was just a counter offensive move so he could wreak total devastation on those with whom he lives. Namely, ME. WE I was dozing peacefully when I was awakened by a bloodcurdling scream....it was Princess Noni alerting the troops, yep that would be me again! It seems like Nathan had the terrific idea that filling both of these up with water, stoppers in, would be a really cool thing to do:

It was not. My WHOLE BEDROOM WAS FLOODED. So, I had to borrow one of these:

WITHOUT THE ATTACHMENTS PEOPLE...I was on all fours, ass in air, sucking water for hours.

Damn, can I re-think this whole, "One more won't make that much of a difference" belief??