DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

You learn something new everyday with kidz....

Friday, July 07, 2006


I may begin posting these quite regularly as it seems everyday I learn something new from or because of my kidz.


New Things I Have Developed An Aversion To:

Kid that taught me: Nathan - 2 1/2 years old

Items used: Freshly poured glass of ice tea
Dining Room Chair
Orange Toddler Fingers

Aversion Acquired:
I learned that I do not like to take a giant gulp of
my ice tea and then notice I have a million squishy
pieces of Cheetos to be in my mouth and three
times that many still floating in my glass.

Lesson Learned:
NEVER think if you slide your glass wayyyy back on
the counter that it is safe. It is not, I repeat, the glass is not.
Put it somewhere really high, the roof may work.