DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

THANKS JUSTIN..........

Wednesday, March 29, 2006




Justin (my nephew/little brother/tagalong/and the best one of all-one of my best friends,) After all these years, I still don't know exactly how to classify him, but I know it's family. He started out being this clinging to MY MOM (she babysat him from birth & he never went away) sorta kid, and now I am so blessed that I can call him my friend. There aren't too many teenage boyz I know that can hold a candle to him. He's smart, funny, reliable, hell, he basically has his head on straight most of the time. Except when you add Captain Morgan, his buddy Jack D or Monsieur Smirnoff. He's just an all around great person and I love him to pieces. We seem to talk more now than ever and he's all the way in the B-I-G NOLA at Loyola. I drove him nutz for Months weeks because I wanted these pictures. I had to have pictures of New Orleans. And, being the WEIRD ASS unique person that I am, I had only one request. Nope, I did not want pics of Bourbon Street, nope, no pics of Mardi Gras, nada on the pics of the college.....I wanted pics of the cemetaries. And once again, Momz gotz what she wanted. These pics are awesome. I thought I'd share them with you. I dabbled with 2 of them, I like the black and white effect. But first let me share a memory with you that I have with Justin....it's funny, promise. Joey and Nicklaus were gone on a church trip to Myrtle Beach. We were, at that time in our lives, living in, well, not the projects, but close. Anyhoo, Justin and Megan(Justin's sis and my niece, oh hell, you get the picture) came over to visit, and to watch my neighbors drink 40's and shoot dice (not really.) While they were there, I got the newly licensed Justin to drive me across the street to the store to pick up something I needed, who knows what. Anyway, Mugsy, family nickname, watched Noni while we were gone. Everything went smooth, got the goodz, got into the car and all of a sudden, WHAM!! Justin's freaking out, telling me to get out and let him know how bad it is. So, I do. I survey the damage, return to the car and ask, "So, do you want the good news or bad news first?" He chooses good....so I tell him, "there is hardly any damage." What's the bad? "YOU JUST HIT A FRIGGIN' BRAND NEW LEXUS WITH THE DEALER TAGS STILL ON." Ahhhhhhh....memories.<BR>