DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

HEWLETT PACKARD CAN KISS MY BUTTOCKS!!

Friday, March 31, 2006


My printer/copier/scanner stopped working. Springs came out of somewhere. Anyway, I called HP. At first it was so simple, they were sending me a new printer, mine was still in warranty. However three days later it is now like this:

I am tired of doing this back and forth email and fax communication. This has taken 3 days. It is obvious that HP is not going to stand behind their products so I am forced to do the following:

1) I will be purchasing a new all-in-one device from one of your competitor's.

2) I will be lodging a formal complaint, with all copies of email communication (the ones where I'm told that my warranty is updated, then not, then updated, then not) with your corporate headquarters, I assume they are in the UNITED STATES and not INDIA and they will be able to understand the language. I would also love to speak with someone named Bob or Joan, not Kashmir or Kumar. You don't understand anything I am talking about. The language barrier is too great.

3) I will be publishing the transcripts of all communications with your company on my highly popular website. I get over 4500 visitiors a month. It is NOW my mission to make sure that NONE of them buy a Hewlett-Packard product.


HEWLETT-PACKARD SUCKS!