DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I HAD AN IDEA - I DID SOOOOOOO.....

Monday, January 30, 2006


Some of you know that money is really tight here at the NUTZ house. My tenure as a mom that is able to stay at home with her kidz is really wearing on our budget. We are in a deep hole and everytime we dig, more dirt falls in on us. So, I thought about ways to earn a little extra money. We are desperately trying to build hubby's credit so we can actually afford to buy a house, the report looks fine except for 2 bills for medical that equal about $800. We need to pay them and various other things that are not on the report. Grand dream I know, but Nathan doesn't even have a room at our house now. We rent and we've outgrown the place really. We put his bed in our room and it pretty much made it look like a dorm room. The neighborhood we are in just keeps getting more white trash, there has been one bust for a meth lab, and we highly suspect another one is just 4 houses down. Last night Joey went outside and said some very "I've lost my religion" phrases to them. The 3 boys were about 10-14 years of age and walking around at 4 am. Another reason we can't wait to move? We are almost positive that this house is ate up with mold and it keeps the kidz and I sick a lot. So, my idea? And please don't try to take it away and do it yourself, please. Following is a way I came up to make a little extra cash....and y'all can help me do it. The payment will be that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do a good deed!! LOL



I found a fund raising company that for a reasonable amount print a proffesional cookbook for me. All I would need from all of you, would be anywhere from 1-5 recipes. You (or your online identity, and I am going to check into including your blog address for those who would like to do so) will be credited in the cook book and I will offer the finished books, anywhere from 50-100 books at first, then I could get reprints if necessary. The book would be some sort of catchy title pertaining to bloggers and the cookbook will exclusively contain recipes submitted by bloggers. Let me know what you think by voting in the polls below. THANKS!! ***Please send recipes to: writing4areason@aol.com

WOULD YOU SEND ME A FEW OF YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES?
YES, I SURE WOULD
NOPE, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS
Free polls from Pollhost.com


WOULD YOU BUY A COOKBOOK THAT IS BY AND FOR BLOGGERS?
YES, IF IT WAS UNDER $20.00
NO, NEVER
Free polls from Pollhost.com