DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Sunday, October 23, 2005


I was talking to my niece this weekend on the telephone. It's amazing how two people can have such grandiose desires. She was talking about how she wants her and the hubby to move to Key West. She wants to be able to get off work, a less stressful one than here, ride her bike to the beach and walk down the beach with her hubby. I could totally relate. I mean, I have a dream as well, something that would be heaven on earth to attain. I told her, I want to be able to walk to the mailbox and get the mail and never once look out for snakes or worry about stepping in a nice fresh pile of dog shit. Ahhh....the beauty of having dreams.