DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I interrupt my usual humorous blog (for me at least) for the following public service announcement....

Friday, October 21, 2005


I could never be called an artist, however, I did make this the other night. I just wanted all of my female readers to know how important it is to do self-exams and regular mammograms. My cousin is 3 days younger than I am and she just got through with her chemo and all. She will be fine, the cancer is gone. My friend Theresa was not so fortunate. I miss talking to her, I miss her laugh, I miss our visits....Yet I know I cannot miss her more than the 8 year old little boy she left behind. So please, take care of this, don't keep putting it off. It's literally a life or death option.