DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 
Thursday, October 20, 2005


I do not recall him ever using this many products to go out with me. But then again, I've smelled these...THANK GOD!! From left to right: Some hunter deoderant, supposed to remove all traces of human scent, Hunter soap, use this before the deoderant to remove scent, Earth Spray - I swear to all that I know, this spray smells like you've rolled around in mud...for a long time, it's called Earth, and lastly? Those are dryer sheets that you dry your clothes with to remove any scent whatsoever. All this preparation to sit in a tree in the middle of nowhere at the crack of dawn, and from a guy I have to beg to put on khakis and a nice shirt....I will never understand men and their hobbies...LOL