DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

WTF???????

Monday, August 15, 2005


I decided to look and see what search engines refer to my site and what people put in to get directed to my site. Some of these are okay, legitimate references, the others are total degenerate scumsucking assholes and should be hunted down for even thinking of putting such sick shit into a search and who are these numbnuts that actually think of these things? Here are a few examples of what I found:

see the penis of little kids
(ain't happenin' on my site, and if you came here looking for that, do society a favor and shoot your sick ass now)


get odor out of toddler sandals
(hell, I don't know, I guess go to Wal-Mart and pay
another 6 bucks for a pair, why did this come up
with a link to my site?)

kids driving mom nuts
(well, that's pretty self-explanatory)

win a trip to usa chocolate factory cods
(they make chocolate cods in a factory somewhere, hot damn...)

l mature moms putting their ass in sons face
(what in the hell?)

my sexy mom
(well, I should have been the #1 link for that one)

lovely female holes
(ummm, okay, I guess so)

why do children chew on shirts
(because they can)

daddy embarrassed me showed the boys my vagina
(why would someone even look up that particular phrase? And how in the fuck did I become the #1 link for this?? Out of 5,660 results containing daddy embarrassed me showed the boys my vagina I am number one? That's some sick shit, I swear. MSN search is off base on this one...)