DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

And another "N" is added to the family!!

Sunday, August 14, 2005


I swear I did not even suggest the name, Nelly. Even if it does start with an "N." And in my defense, I will state again, Nathan was not a planned deal, but I had to come up with an "N" name for him, no matter how cheesy it sounds, how could I have named him anything else? Can't you see me calling, "Nicklaus, Noni, Fred...time for dinner? But, if you look closely you can see Noni's birthday present, a desert box turtle, that she calls "Nelly." Thank you all powers that be that I don't have a damn frog, the turtle is cool. One note of amusement. Nelly ate some dinner, had a drink or two of water and Noni asks us, "Can I hold Nelly after her butt stops dripping?" Seems Noni wasn't aware that turtles have to take a whiz now and again also...LOL..and yes, just as soon as Nelly's hind end stopped dripping, and I was sure no turtle turdies were forthcoming, Noni got to hold her and let her crawl around. And me? The overprotective momma? I have a giant bottle of hand sanitizer right next to the aquarium. I heard those varmints can cause salmonella or something, so...I ain't takin' no chances! What?????? I am not like my mother....much.