DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

What's the speed of dark?

Monday, June 20, 2005


it's a beautiful day in my neighborhood. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and there is a nice breeze. How do I know so much about the outside weather this AM you ask? Well, honey..I will tell you. My wonderful husband is working longer hours this week because we are taking a couple of vacation days at the end of the week and we're heading off to the mountains. WooHoo...seven uninterrupted hours in a car with my kids. Damn, it doesn't get any better than that. Anyway, more on that later. I know so much about the weather because....my husband put a clothesline up yesterday so I can do laundry. I know it saves energy (not mine dammit) and all, but, couldn't he just play sick and leave work an hour earlier so I can go get a dryer like everyone else? I know, if everyone else jumped off a bridge would you do it? Hell yeah I would, if the water was warm and I had enough liquid courage, all you'd hear from this beeyotch would be "Geronimoooooooooooooo" I could do it myself, but shopping for a dryer is not something I look forward to with the three spawn I have. And anyway, he has a truck, he could just bring it on home. Whatever...I think I hear the birds chirping again...that's a signal like the dryer's buzzer...right?